KP1404 - Check In/Out & House Rules
KP1404 WELCOME TO OUR HISTORIC MCKENNAN PARK TUDOR HOME
Thank you for booking with us. We are looking forward to your stay. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
CHECK IN (5:00PM-9:00PM): Please ring front doorbell upon arrival. Then we will send you the door codes that will work on side and back doors. Walk through whole house upon entering and let us know if you have any questions. Early Check In @ 1:00PM or 3:00PM can be requested upto 7 days prior to move in date for a pre-determined rate. Fee for late requests are increased by 50%. You are only eligible for Early Check In after verifying property availability, cleaning staff availability, early check in fee payment, and owner approval.
HOUSE RULES: No smoking. No pets. No parties. No theft. No damages. No unregistered guests. Daily Quiet Hours 9:00PM to 9:00AM. If rules are broken, neighbors complain, police/fire dispatched, you could be subject to immediate eviction plus financial and legal penalties. Breaking rules could result in loss of deposit, additional cleaning fees, replacement/repair cost, loss of full cost of reservation, and reimbursement of owners legal fees.
PARKING: Our driveway can hold 5+ vehicles. When parking on the street please be respectful of neighbors, Main Avenue is a residential street so do not block or make their exits difficult from their driveways. If possible park in front of 1400 South Main Ave, 1404 South Main Ave or preferably on 22nd Street which is much wider. Do not park or block the neighbors driveways or the alley behind the house.
SECURITY SYSTEM: Security system control panel is located in kitchen on the shelf of the built in at top of stairs. Do not unplug or touch unless there is a medical, fire, or police emergency. First responders will be immediately be dispatched.
WIFI: Network and Password will be sent via text after check in.
TV & MUSIC: Roku TV's will be in Guest Mode which will allow you to sign into your personal streaming accounts (Netflix, Hulu, Sling TV, Spotify, Pandora, Sirus XM, etc). Live TV available via Roku Channel. Local channels are (KELO-CBS, KSFY-ABC, KDLT-NBC, KTTW-FOX). Make sure to logout of your streaming accounts prior to checkout.
BATHROOMS: Full bathrooms near bedrooms and basement. Towels and toilet paper are located in drawers/cabinets inside and near bathrooms.
BEDROOMS: Extra linens, blankets, and pillows if needed are in bedroom closets.
LAUNDRY: Washer and dryer located in basement near bathroom.
DISHWASER: We recommend only using gel not powder or gel packs in dishwasher for best results.
KITCHEN: Please be sure to clean and replace everything where you found it in cupboards and drawers. Please only use available plasticware for any outside dining. If you have extra sealed non-perishable food when leaving we will leave for future guests. Perishable sealed items will be donated to local homeless shelters.
PATIO: Enjoy the backyard and porch which includes Tivoli lighting, gas grill, tables, chairs, and hammock. Please respect neighbors and keep it quiet after dark.
GARBAGE/RECYCLING: Garbage is picked up every Wednesday. Recycling is picked up every other Wednesday. All recycling goes in one bin together. Bins are located behind the property. You do not need to move bins they will be picked up in place.
GUEST DETAILS: We would like to have all adults 18 or over listed as guests that will be staying in the property. If you booked on behalf of someone else, please use instructions outlined in link below to add additional or actual guests.
MCKENNAN PARK TUDOR CHECKOUT PROCEDURES KP1404
We hope you are enjoying your stay. Please let us know if you would like to extend your stay or need a late check out. We will do our best to accommodate your request pending room and cleaning staff availability. Checkout is at 11:00AM on your final day. Late checkout before 2:00PM will be billed as a half day and after 2:00PM a full day. We need to prepare for new guests by 5:00PM. Please perform the following steps prior to checkout:
1) Please pull all sheets and towels that were used during stay and take them down to laundry area and start first load. Please leave comforters and decorative pillows in the room if they are clean leave them on the bed if they are dirty put them on the floor.
2) Please throw away or take with you any perishable opened food or drinks. Any sealed non-perishable food left will go to future guests. Any sealed perishable food will go to local homeless shelter.
3) Put all dishes in dishwasher that were used and start load.
4) Take out all garbage and recycling to bins in backyard by the gate.
5) Straighten up house to leave things the way you found them.
6) Please place Roku TV remote on coffee table in front of TV where it is easy for cleaner to find.
7) Place welcome book on dining room table.
8) Make sure lights, showers, and water faucets are off.
9) Please check the oven, stove, and grill are all cleaned up and turned off.
10) Check house one last time for your items. Don't forget to check under the bed.
11) Make sure to check all doors windows are closed and locked. Especially front, side, and sliding glass door.
12) Please send a message to let us know you are out of the house. Then most importantly have a great day, a safe trip home, and come again soon.