KP220 - Check In/Out & House Rules
Welcome and thank you for booking with us. We are looking forward to your stay. Please review the information below in detail. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask.
CHECK IN (5:00PM-9:00PM): Please notify owner of approximate arrival time. Ring door bell in front of building upon arrival hold up . your reservation confirmation to the camera, and provide names plus pictures id's for both you and your guests. Wait a few minutes then your door codes will be activated for your apartment. Walk through whole apartment and common areas after check in and let us know if you have any questions.
Early Check In @ 1:00PM or 3:00PM can be requested upto 3 days prior to move in date for a pre-determined rate. Fee for late requests are increased by 50%. You are only eligible for Early Check In after verifying property availability, cleaning staff availability, early checkin fee payment, and owner approval.
HOUSE RULES: No smoking. No pets. No parties. No theft. No damages. No unregistered guests. Daily Quiet Hours 9:00PM to 9:00AM. If rules are broken, neighbors complain, police/fire dispatched, you could be subject to immediate eviction plus financial and legal penalties. Breaking rules could result in loss of deposit, additional cleaning fees, replacement/repair cost, loss of full cost of reservation, and reimbursement of owners legal fees.
PARKING: KP220 Reserved Parking and Garage spots are numbered the same as your apartment number on parking lot on North Side of building. Street parking is available on 21st Street on South Side of building. Do not park in others tenants spots or block neighbors driveways or you could be subject to towing fees. If you are interested in renting a garage spot during your stay please let us know and we can make arrangements (prepaid @ $25/week 1-7 days = 1 week, 7-14 days = 2 weeks, 14-21 days = 3 weeks, etc)
SECURITY SYSTEM: Security system control panel is in place to contact first responders in case of emergencies.
WIFI: Network and Password will be sent via text as part of Check In process.
TV & MUSIC: Roku TV's will be in Guest Mode which will allow you to sign into your personal streaming accounts (Netflix, Hulu, Sling TV, Spotify, Pandora, Sirus XM, etc). Live TV available via Roku Channel. Local channels are (KELO-CBS, KSFY-ABC, KDLT-NBC, KTTW-FOX). Make sure to logout of your streaming accounts prior to checkout.
BATHROOMS: Full bathroom near bedrooms. Towels and toilet paper are located in drawers/cabinets in bathroom under sink. Guests staying longer then a few nights will be responsible for their own consumables (toilet paper, paper towels, dishwashing detergent, laundry detergent, shampoo, soap, etc)
BEDROOMS: Extra linens, blankets, and pillows if needed are in closets.
LAUNDRY: Washer and dryer located in basement utility area.
DISHWASHER: We do not have dishwashers in the one bedroom units, but we do have dishtowels plus drying racks.
KITCHEN: Place settings and cooking basics are all provided. We always suggest cleaning any item before and after use. Please be sure to replace everything where you found it in cupboards and drawers.
PORCH/PATIO: When enjoying the porch and back yard please respect neighbors and keep it quiet after dark.
GUEST DETAILS: We would like to have all adults 18 or over listed as guests that will be staying in the property. If you booked on behalf of someone else, please respond with the name, email and contact numbers of all the guests. Once we receive this information we will send door and WiFi codes.
MC KENNAN PARK APARTMENT (KP220) CHECKOUT PROCEDURES
We hope you are enjoying your stay. Please let us know if you would like to extend your stay or need a late check out. We will do our best to accommodate your request pending room and cleaning staff availability. Checkout is at 11:00AM on your final day. Late checkout before 2:00PM will be billed as a half day and after 2:00PM a full day. We need to prepare for new guests by 5:00PM. Please perform the following steps prior to checkout:
1) Please pull all sheets and towels that were used during stay and place them in laundry basket. If you have stayed longer then a few days you will need to wash dry and replace laundry in hall linen closet.
2) Please take any food or drinks you brought in with you. If you have extra food when leaving we suggest donating to the Union Gospel Mission on 8th Street in Downtown Sioux Falls call ahead for drop off instructions. They typically take any sealed perishable or non perishable items that are not expired.
3) Please wash all dishes that were used and put them away.
4) Take out all garbage and recycling to bins behind property.
5) Place Roku TV remote on coffee table or tv stand where it is easy for cleaner to find.
6) Straighten up to leave things the way you found them.
7) Make sure lights, showers, and water faucets are off.
8) Please check the oven, stove, microwave, and coffee maker are all cleaned up and turned off.
9) Check one last time for your items. Don't forget to check under the bed.
10) Make sure to check all doors windows are closed and locked (especially front and back doors).
11) Please send a message to let us know you are out of the apartment. Then most importantly have a great day, a safe trip home, and come again soon.